Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Dogs are out again 03/23/2021

            The neighbors two dogs are out again this morning. Our dog was running up and down the fence at the ditch behind the Homestead, barking with these two dogs. Yes, Tres was on the inside of the fence, they were on the outside. They had been out at least 2 hours that I knew of, when I saw the neighbor lady leave. Then a couple minutes later, I saw the neighbor man leave.

            About 5 minutes after the neighbors left their house, the dogs came to our house and came into our garage. I had left the door up when I had gone outside. They left and I shut the door.       

            I am wondering if they knew the dogs were out, and were hoping that someone would call the animal control people to get the dogs. They had a third dog that had a tendency to get out, the last time it got out, they did not look for it.

            These are the same two dogs that have been aggressive toward me and at least one other neighbor. They should keep them in their fence, I even offered to help repair the fence.

            Wow, one of the neighbor’s dogs is now in our back yard! I went out through the garage door so I could open the gate to get the dog out of our yard, when I saw the animal control people were present. I was able to get the dog to leave our yard. The neighbor’s daughter came out and caught the dogs.

            I then looked at the gate and could see that the dog had pushed his way in through the gate. The gate needed some repair anyway, I had it fixed so Tres could not push his way out, but it was not secured to keep the other dog from pushing in.

            I repaired the gate, photo to follow. Yes, I should have a before photo too!

 


                                                          

            I now assume the neighbor believes I called the animal control, but I did not. I will attempt to speak with him soon.

            New topic:

            I checked the black berries yesterday, to see if there was any damage due to the other neighbor spraying week killer during that windy day. The black berries look good, photo to follow.

 


                                                          

            All the new green leaves indicate to me, that there will be many berries coming soon.

As you can see, another boring day for the ole senior retired Ford.

 

            Topic change: since we have both shots for the virus, and in 3 more days the two-week period following the second shot will be complete. I have the feeling that all is well, that we should not get the virus, that we don’t need to worry, but it isn’t finished! We all need to continue to wear the mask, stay away from non-family, and help others fight the virus. 

             

Be nice to someone, you will feel good!

 

Senior retired gate repair person and almost nice guy, Don the Ford       

No comments: