Translate

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

They are coming 03/31/2021

            Yesterday, as I was out watering the Ford's black berries, no our sprinkler system does not cover these gardens.

            I, being an ole senior retired person, who can't afford to have the sprinkler system installed at these gardens, must pull the hose which is filled with water all the way out to each garden.

            Would you believe, when I arrive at the first garden, after pulling 100 feet of water logged hose, I must take a short break of 15 or 20 minutes with a warm relaxing cup of coffee, before I can proceed with directing the water flow onto the garden.

            While I was watering, I did observe something interesting. In the following photo you may be able to see something that proceeds the wonderful black berries. Yep, they are starting to bloom.

                                               

            They are coming, and hopefully there will be plenty. But, now that I think about this, I get stuck (aka injured) by the thorns on the black berry bushes. Maybe my present wife will pick them. The grand kids will eat them, but do not pick them.

 

            Changing the topic; my spouse of almost 52 years has an eye doctor appointment this morning. I need to get ready to take her, they will dilate her eyes, which makes it difficult to drive after the visit.

            The wind is blowing hard this morning, and the yellow pollen crap is falling off the red oaks and it looks like yellow rain!

 

Be nice to someone today, or else…!

 

Senior retired person who needs a cup of the coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: