Translate

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Good and not so good 03/09/2021

            As that interesting title line states, "Good and not so good", what could it mean?

Let's look into this partial statement. Let us discuss what could be, "Good and not so good". As I see it, we are supposed to get some rain this coming Friday, which we do need, but I believe, "That may not be good".

            "Why would rain on Friday not be good", she asked with an inquisitive look on her face. With a wonderful smile on this ole but hansom face, I politely responded, "Please allow me to enlighten you.  We have been scheduled to get our second virus shot this Friday Afternoon between 1:00 and 2:00pm. It will be a drive through and I wonder how the rain could affect the drive through shots".

            We will need to go down to the McLane stadium, which means we will need to drive on or near I-35, with all the work that has been going on during the past few years, we have not driven on the interstate lately. I may take highway 77 to get there but there has been work on it also.

    Good news and not so good news, shots and rain! 😊😕

 

            We have the grandkids here again today, my favorite spouse will be making some homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch, nice! 😊

 

            I had over looked the bushes on the north end of the Homestead, they need to be butchered, I may be able to get Alex to help me.

 

            That is all for now, Alex wants to use my desk for his gaming device. A cup of coffee doesn't sound to bad, C U L.  (Those letters were used many years ago in ham radio and they mean "See you later".

                        It is better to give then to receive, which can also mean,

                        Let others do your work, they will feel good!

 

May your day be filled with…!

Senior retired person who still needs to butcher vegetation, Don the Ford

No comments: