Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2021

What a difference a day makes 03/14/2021

            I had a slight fever off and on all day yesterday. Donna and I both had flu like symptoms all day Saturday. I knew I wasn't feeling well when I ate almost nothing yesterday. My slight fever broke during the night last night, and we both feel like real people again. If the shot keeps us from getting the virus, a day of feeling bad is worth it.

            Here at the Ford homestead, we have new bird feeders. Yes, the ole outhouse feeder is still there. The photo I have of the outhouse was taken prior to setting it up in the yard. It is now positioned on a 4X4 post and the birds along with the squirrels have lunch there.



                                               

            I have a photo of our new bird feeders, thanks to a neighbor, and the new shepherds' hooks that hold them. The photo was taken from the kitchen window. Birds were having lunch.

                                                           

                                         

Help yourself and others, wear the mask!

Consider others, wear the mask!

Senor, or senior retired person, who feels like a real person again, Don the Ford  😊   

 

No comments: