Translate

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday Morning Post 03/07/2021

            Our cat Charlie returned last night. Charlie left on Friday morning about 5:30, which is normal for both cats. Molley came back in that morning but Charlie did not. Charlie was gone all day and night Friday, and all-day Saturday. Saturday evening about 7:00pm I opened the door to go into the garage and Charlie came in. He does not appear to have been hurt, but he was hungry.

            Oddly, this morning (Sunday) Charlie did not go out with Molley. Charlie seems to be happy to be here in our house. I have the feeling that Charlie had gotten into someone’s garage, shed, or vehicle and was unable to get out. He has been fixed, so I am sure he doesn’t have a girlfriend. 

 

            I was able to butcher the vegetation in the back 40 yesterday, and most of the yard looks renewed. There are two cacti that look bad. One is dead, the other is hurt. I will also need to address the dead flowers in the hot house.

 

            OK, I now need to go rest my ole body after all this data entry, ole fingers get tired.

 

Bless others, wear a mask!

 

Senior retired person, who plans to be nice today, Don the Ford

No comments: