Translate

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Litter on the streets 03/10/2021

            As the Tres and I walk on the dark ole streets of Hewitt, with the fear of bad people around every corner, we continue to try and focus on the ground as we look for any litter the we can pick up and sell for money, to buy food.

            Are there vampires and other beasts here in the community of Hewitt? I can’t say for sure, but it is scary when we walk, all alone, not seeing another live human in our scary ole neighborhood.

            I should tell you that people have almost stopped tossing the aluminum cans out, on the side of the streets as they drive. Now days, all we find are plastic bottles, an occasional cigarette butt which has been totally smoked, meaning one can’t pick it up and relight it for a free puff or two. 

            There are many ole used face masks along the street. To be truthful, we find more ole face mask than anything else, and it is really sad when one can’t afford to buy new masks, so they use the ole mask with all the germs from that real person! Don’t people know, ole retired people need those aluminum cans in order to have a little money for food and the occasional new mask! 

            I need to write a check to the IRS today. Every year about this time they want me to send them money. I don’t have any money so I will send them a check and hope that I can get some money in the checking account before they attempt to cash it.

            Did you know you can pay the IRS with a credit card? If you pay them with a credit card, the IRS gets their money from the credit card, and then you can refuse to pay the credit card company. You don’t have the IRS after you, just the credit card company.

            I did drive down to the McLane center yesterday just to see which streets were open. The McLane center is where we get our next virus shot, this Friday. I now have a plan for getting there without any streets being blocked. Friday can’t come too soon!

            Yesterday, I butchered the shrubs on the north end of the house, today I may be allowed to get the weed trimmer out and knock down some weeds.

 

Wearing your mask, helps others feel safe!

 

Senior dog walker and vegetation butcher, Don the Ford

No comments: