Translate

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thoughts, do I have them? 03/04/2021

            I do have a couple thoughts, they will not be interesting to you, the reading public, but I will post them anyway, as I care about them!

            In 8 days, we are scheduled to get our second shot! No, not an adult beverage shot, although that would be ok, a virus prevention shot. Why do I even try to enlighten the reading public, when you ask questions like that?

            I believe I have completed the hard part of the yard work in the front yard. A couple minor items and I will proceed to the back 40, where there is an enormous amount of yard work.

              Speaking of the back 40, I have two photos of the black berries. First a look at the number two area, the vines look very poor, almost dead. A closer look reveals that the vines are starting to produce green leaves. That is a positive sign.


           

                                    

            My first spouse and I plan to go to the store today to get some items for the homestead.

            My wife of more then half a century plans to venture forth from the homestead tomorrow, driving herself. This will be the first time she has driven in about 8 weeks.

            My favorite grandson (he is my only grandson) has a birthday today. He will be 11 years old. I will sing happy birthday to him when I pick him up from school this afternoon.


                                               

            The flags were flying at the Homestead yesterday!

Use your own guide lines, stay safe!

Senior retired person with a lot to do today, Don the Ford

No comments: