Translate

Friday, March 19, 2021

Spring is coming maybe 03/19/2021

            Spring will be here tomorrow, or so the prognosticator states, but will it? Why has the temperature gone down the last couple days if the wonderfully warm spring weather is coming?

            The grass in my yard is turning green, and I have not put the fertilizer down yet. Before that one person has the opportunity to comment, allow me to say, “Yes, there is a lot of BS here at the Ford Homestead, and BS may help make the grass green”!

            I will pick up some fertilizer and other items at my previous employer today. Hopefully, my ole senior body can stand the freezing cold temps in the mid-60s, allowing me to get outside and work in the yard.

            I am going to get a cup of coffee and see if I can make a plan for the day.

 

Get Shots, wash up, wear a mask!

 

Senior soon to be yard worker, Don the Ford

No comments: