Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Odd or not? 03/02/2021

            With a title like we see above, at least for those of you who read the title line, it is an odd title. As all of you in the reading public know, this “Author” is not only silly grandpa, but I am a very odd creator of word documents. Wow, I am an Author!

            For some reason I have had my Echo dot on, playing old 50s music while the TV was on. Yep, I was listening and not looking! Why did I have both of them on, it is a habit?

            Now I may be a 60s kid, but my brother Jack who was a musician was a 50s kid, so I got a lot of the 50s and 60s music! As I write this, they are playing Lollipop. If you don’t know that ole song, then you are young and weren’t there, or, you never had fun as a youngster.

            Anyway, this odd person decided to take a selfie in an odd way. Before that one person asks, the odd way was, I took the selfie as a reflection of me in the Ford’s ole van window. Yes, I will show you the photo. When you get old and have nothing to do because it is raining outside, we did get an inch of needed rain, you look for things to do, even if they are a little, or very odd!

                                               

            Before you say it, yes, it is possibly the best photo of me ever taken!

            I was going through some things in the garage and I have a very nice and also expensive, leather jacket that I wore when I use to ride. I wish I knew a biker who needed a very good leather jacket, and had a few dollars to spend. 

            My favorite wife has a doctor’s appointment today, it is one of those annual exams that females participate in. After the doctor’s exam, and a visit to a store, then a sandwich from some where in Waco, I plan to return to the Homestead and begin butchering more of the vegetation.

            I had a problem with the star coffee web site, I could check the balance of my Gold card, but I could not add to it. After several attempts, you know how us ole people are, we want to fix things ourselves, I finally gave in and called the coffee people. A nice lady helped me get things back to normal. I did learn that Gold card ended 2 years ago, now days everyone is a Gold member. Most people use the app on their somewhat smart phones, which I never intend to do.

            I noticed the sun shining on one of my monitors, so I captured a photo. Note, the photo is not as clear as what I can see from my seat here at the computer. For some reason, my camera gets a bunch of lines in the photo that are not seen on the monitor.

                                               

            It is going to be a sunny day; hope you enjoy it!

May your day be filled with me, I mean happiness! 

 

Senior retired person who is happy to be a live and blessed in many ways, Don the Ford

                       

1 comment:

John Snider said...

Don, we stopped at a star coffee shop at another town the other day while we had a couple hours to kill prior to a dinner with Barb's aunt. I thought that I was second in line with my order only to discover that there was a steady stream of millienials coming in to collect coffee ordered online. There were probably 8 cups of coffee made before mine. The employee noticed that I was getting impatient and finally told me how many more were in front of me!

Next time when I am out of town I will google a locally owned coffee shop!