Translate

Monday, June 12, 2023

June 12, 2023

            What did I do yesterday, nothing. I did not leave the property, it was too hot to work outside, although, I did apply some wood sealer to the scrap wood projects. My present spouse and I did sit outside for a while, the heat was too much, so I had the big fan blowing on us. We did harvest a large number of black berries yesterday afternoon.

            Not having anything scheduled, allows me to have more time reading the bible. Reading and considering what I have read is enjoyable, and enlightening.

            We have received a large amount of rain lately which means, I will need to get the lawn mowed in the next few days. We are supposed to have a temperature at, and above 100, for an entire week. I guess that means early morning work and afternoons in the cool air-conditioned house.

            We were talking with a friend who lives in Waco, and I noted that we had received 1.75 inch of rain, he noted that they did not get any rain. I guess these rainstorms are isolated and spotty.

            I actually do not have any plans for today, heck it has been so long since I have gone to the Star coffee place, I am not sure I even remember how to get there. I do have GPS in the Ford’s ole Chevy, so I think I could find it, if I had the funding. 

            I have a photo of a cloud which I took the other day. Maybe it is of the blue sky and not the cloud. An interesting photo from Hewitt.

 


            Well, I have nothing else worth presenting to you, so we hope you have a good day, stay safe and be happy.

Cloud-ologist.

Senior ole person who is hoping for a cup of homemade coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: