Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2023

June 22, 2023

            I have a couple photos that I thought you might want to see.



            Two different flowers from two different locations at the Ford’s homestead.

            Our plan for today is to get the grand kids to come over for lunch today. We don’t plan to cook the food; we will go to the chicken place and get the meals. This was suggested to me by Gabi, maybe she don’t want to fix her own lunch at home.

            I need to drop by the bank, both the teller machine and go inside the bank this time, I need to get some checks. I may go look at a new mower today, there is one that is supposed to be on sale. The sale price at the store is $50 less than the wholesale price at my previous employer.   

            I have started working on the story that I had written several years ago; the first part is to decide how I will approach the process. I have been looking through ole files on the computer to see which is the lasts version of this story I have on file. I do have a printed version which plan to use along with the computer version as I review and or edit.

I have been surprised at some of the stories and articles which I have found on the computer, articles and stories written in the past, and had forgotten about.

            I need to get going, so have a good day while being safe, and be nice to ole all people.

Stop and smell the flowers!

Senior author and all-around nice guy, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: