Translate

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

June 27, 2023

            What did we do here at the Ford Homestead yesterday, basically nothing. It is too hot to do much of anything outside so we stayed inside. A neighbor did bring us some vegetables from his garden. I did do some reading both from my story and from the bible. I have completed Leviticus, and I haven’t decided whether I will continue in the Old Testament, or move to the New. I most often do not jump from one to the other, but I am considering going back and forth until I complete the bible again.

            Lawn mower note: I am considering checking with the store that had the lawnmower on sale, and see if they still have it. If they do, can I get it for a cheaper price. Also, while in that area, I might go to the new star coffee place, for the first time.

            Berry note; my favorite wife went out to see if she could get enough black berries to complete the last quart. She did not get enough; we now say the few berries that are left there are for the birds. 

            I am supposed to have lunch today with some friends from the bible study group. Not sure how many will be able to come, this group is not all ole retired people, some of them have jobs.

            We did not sit outside yesterday, as it was just too hot. I wish these temperatures would get down in the 90s and the humidity would get lower, then we could actually go outside and act like we were working. Speaking of going outside, I need to water the plants in the flower pots this morning before it gets too hot.

            With that watering in mind, I should get going. We hope your day is fun and safe.

Cool rain would be nice.

Senior ole person who don’t want to go out, but I will, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: