Translate

Friday, June 2, 2023

June 2, 2023

            As I hope you all know, today is Friday, and I do have a couple things on my schedule, or at least, things I might try to do.

We have called the sprinkler people to come by and check the sprinkler system. Now I can do that type work, it isn’t too difficult to understand, but ole people don’t like getting up and down to work on things that are in the ground, and I don’t like getting wet when the sprinkler is running and you have to adjust them. They should be here this morning.

            I want to go to the Wally store and look at a small desk top fan.

While I am in that area, I would like to get my hair cut if they are not too crowded.

Also, while in the area, I might approach the star coffee place and see if I can get a FREE cup of real coffee. I went there last week and ordered a cup and I told the person working there that there are enough points on the card for a free cup. She took the card, brought me the card back and the cup of real coffee. She did not use the points (also known as stars), instead she charged me for the cup. I want my FREE cup!

Then if all goes well, I need to go to the teller machine and get our $5.00 weekly stipend.

At some point, in all the above, I will likely get Dave from work.

Later this afternoon, we will likely sit outside at happy time, and will likely have a friend or two drop by.

Change topics: it is now hurricane season, and as most of you know, prior to the beginning of the season they establish a name for up to 26 hurricanes. We now know they have chosen two names from people who live on the 400 block of Oklahoma Ave. Cindy and Don are two of the names chosen, that may be due to the fact that we are really nice people. It could not be due to aggressive attitudes, as neither of us are antagonistic. 

Photo of the day: here is a photo of laziness.


            Well, I need to stop for now, please have a safe day filled with loving kindness.

Big schedule?

Senior ole retired person who might get his hair cut, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: