Translate

Monday, June 26, 2023

June 26, 2023

            Good morning to all but that one person, and to that one person we say, good afternoon. Yes, we know you get up a little later than most of the reading public.

            Just so you know, we had a good day yesterday, mostly rest and reading for me. Now when I say reading, I read daily from the bible and I have been reading in Leviticus. To me Leviticus is mostly rules and regulations that Israel was supposed to live by. If you read this part of the Old Testament, you might be surprised, at least I find it to be, to the point.

            Since you did not ask, I will not provide any information about my reviewing the story I wrote several years ago. You do not need to know that I was able to get through 6 chapters yesterday, and I was able to update the file and save the file. I am not going to tell you that I hope to get through more of the story today.

            Black berry update; I think we are at the end of this year’s harvest. We did go out in an attempt to harvest the berries yesterday afternoon, and yes, we did get some, but not enough to brag about. I doubt that we will attempt to harvest any more this year. Those berries that are left can be for the birds.

            The leader of the bible study group that I was in, is planning a lunch at a local restaurant for any of the group tomorrow. I need to decide if I want to go or not.

            Well, I need to get started on all my projects for the day, if I have any projects for the day. It is difficult to do anything outside due to the heat, so I will stay inside as much as possible. Our lawn man is at Boy Scout camp this week, so if there is any outside work at the Ford’s homestead, my favorite wife will need to do it.

            We hope your day is filled with love and kindness, please be productive and also safe.     

Don the story reader!

Senior ole person who needs to do something, or nothing, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: