Translate

Saturday, May 6, 2023

May 6, 2023

            Good day to all, we hope you had a good night. I am sitting here trying to think of something that I could write about, but I don’t think I did anything yesterday that I consider as interesting, so I have nothing to write about.

            If memory serves me, I decided to go to the star coffee store to get a cup of real coffee. While I was in line at the drive through, I got a call from Dave that he was done working and needed a ride home. That worked out well, as the star coffee place is only about a block from where he works. 

As usual I went to get Alex from school and they were having another track meet. The parking lot was almost full of vehicles but I did find a spot to park and wait on Alex. I sat there in the Ford’s ole Chevy until I heard the bell ring, then I got out and stood near the vehicle so Alex could see where I was. Alex and I had to go get Gabi from her school, but due to the track meet, we could not take the short cut to get there. It took several minutes longer to get Gabi but we did, and I was able to get them home safely.

Back at home my favorite wife and I did sit outside for about and hour and a half, it was hot yesterday but there was a lite breeze which helped. They were calling for storms again yesterday but the skies were clear as we sat outside. I did get another photo of Molly relaxing.


            I did decide to take my truck to the neighbor’s shelter just in case we were to get some hail last night. We did get a little rain and some thunder last night but no hail that we know of in Hewitt. Today is supposed to be another nice day, that might end up with storms this afternoon or evening.

Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a good day, and please stay safe.

 Cats be lazy

Senior ole person who needs to stop entering data, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: