Translate

Sunday, May 21, 2023

May 21, 2023

            Saturday morning as I ventured outside for a breath of fresh air, I looked around the neighborhood and what did I see, a big part of a neighbor’s tree on the ground, photo to follow.

            As far as I know, there was no big wind the night before, just some rain. Now I guess I could have slept through some wind noise. The people who live there rent; I wonder who will do the removal.             

            Later: the ladies who live there did most of the work to remove the limbs from the main part of the trunk that fell, a neighbor with a gas-powered chain saw, helped cut the big part up.

            I did nothing yesterday, so I have nothing to write about, and will likely do nothing today. We hope you have something that you want to do today, please be safe, and nice to at least one person.

Nothing is nothing!

Senior ole retired person who has nothing and did nothing, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: