Translate

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May 10, 2023

            Wednesday and nothing to do. I did nothing yesterday, well we did go to the concert at school last night, and I mean night. Alex and the 7th grade group were putting on the last concert for this school year. They did good! This concert started at 7:30 and I am usually lying in bed at 7:30 watching TV. Heck, I did not get into bed until 9:00 last night.

            It is raining this morning and has been on and off since last night, it is a lite rain, and there is water standing in the back 40. I will attempt to stay inside all day today, possibly staying dry and getting a little rest. We are supposed to get rain through Sunday, I wonder if the contractor will be able to work on the carport Monday, or will it be raining.

            Bible study homework is over for the summer, so I have more time to read from the Bible for my personal studies. I enjoy studying when it isn’t required studying.

            I was going to complain about TV commercials this morning, but I decided to be nice and just say, we hope you have a wonderful day, stay dry and stay safe.

Be nice to ole…

Senior ole person who will rest today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: