Translate

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

May 2, 2023

            This ole person made it through the day yesterday without to many problems, and as usual has nothing to do today. There is no yard work that needs to be done and if there was, I would not be doing it. We may get a bid on a car port, that was my wife’s idea.

            Last night was the last Bible study meeting for this year, next week there will be another meeting but it is not bible study, it is an opportunity for anyone to get up in front of the entire group and talk. I would assume that most people would not want to speak to a large group, and that is why a portion of the group will not attend.

            Topic swap: I am wondering if I should water the berry beds, we have had some good rain four days back, and we are supposed to get more rain starting this Thursday. Decisions, decisions, ole people should not need to make tough decisions.

            Well, I have no photos and I have a need for a cup of coffee. I do have enough points to get a free cup at the Star place but I think I will go with a homemade cup.

            We hope your day is filled with things you like, and that we all stay safe.

Plan not, do not

Senior ole planless person, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: