Translate

Monday, May 1, 2023

May 1, 2023

            Wow, we are now in another month with nothing to do, and if we had something to do, we would not have the money to do it. It is rough being ole people.

            I did nothing yesterday; well, I did water the flowers in flower pots, but that is about it. Now my favorite wife was on her knees in the back yard yesterday, I assume she was praying while she was pulling weeds from the flower beds. My first wife and I did sit outside for a while yesterday afternoon, even though it was hot, yep 86 degrees hot.

            We have the grand kids here this morning, and we get them here early morning once a month. When the grandees get here, they often allow me to take them to the Star coffee place for a cup, but it isn’t normal coffee, they get special drinks. This morning I was allowed to purchase an additional drink for Gabi’s boyfriend. I did get them to school on time and safely. Hopefully I will be able to get them home safely this afternoon.

            Topic swap: we have had a couple days without a cloud being seen in the sky. This morning while the Tres and I were outside looking for the newspaper, I saw a cloud, which means the clouds are coming back, photo to follow.


 
            Yes, it is a little cloud, but it may be the start of something big. Also, I have another photo which was taken yesterday when we were sitting outside. Yep, we were mooned.


            Tonight, is the last of this year’s bible study meeting, and they are having Pizza before the meeting starts. There will be a get together next week, and I am told that about half of the people do not show up for that get together, something about some people don’t like to talk in front of others. I guess I need to ask a couple questions about that get together to see if I want to go.

            I really don’t have any plans for the day, other than, maybe taking a nap or two. Well, I guess I will stop for now, we hope your day is good and safe.

Star Wars month             May the 4th be with you

Senior ole person who needs to take a break from all this keying, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: