Translate

Friday, May 19, 2023

May 19, 2023

            Today is Friday, and the contractor Ken, should finish up today. he has some paint touchup work to do and a couple more pieces of metal to put on, then he will be done. I do have a photo of the carport with the vehicle in it, but it is not yet complete.

            I hope to get a good photo when it is complete.

            Subject swap: I am hoping to get the back 40 mowed today before the bad weather arrives. If all goes well, I will start by using the walk behind mower and mowing the areas that the riding mower can’t get to. Then I will use the weed eater and trim as much as possible. Then hopefully all the items that the contractor has in the back 40 will be removed, and I can get the riding mower out and mow the back 40 before any bad weather gets here.

            Bad weather: if we have some bad weather, we will learn if the carport can handle the weather, and protect the Ford’s ole Chevy.

            Another topic: I do not need to get Dave from work or the kids from school as Claire is off work today and she will do the getting. I can constipate, I mean concentrate on mowing. As I was moving the vehicles around this morning, I did get a photo of a cloud that I like, yep photo to follow.


            If it doesn’t rain this afternoon, we will likely have a friend or two over at happy hour.

New subject: I just got a call from the contractor and he will not be here today, I assume he is still not feeling good. He will try to be here tomorrow. Stuff happens and all our plans cannot go as expected. I am still going to try and mow the back 40.

That’s it for now, please have a good day filled with happiness and be safe.

Plans change!

Senior yard man today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: