Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2023

February 9, 2023

            I get to go for eye tests, it is the annual 6-month review, next week I go back and see the doctor for the results from the test.

            It is cool this morning and is supposed to get warm this afternoon. We have a couple days at being dry weather before the next rain arrives, maybe the back 40 will dry up.

            I did attempt to help the bird that has been spending his nights in the upper corner of the front porch. I took a piece of wood which is about 5 inches by 5 inches and pushed it into the corner, which give the bird a little more room to rest on. I saw him or her there this morning resting on the board, now I need to find a way to secure the piece of wood.

            I don’t have anything else to present this morning, we did not sit outside yesterday as it was too cool.

            Well, I need to stop and start getting ready to go to the technician for the eye test, we hope you have a nice day filled with good thoughts, stay safe.

Doctor visits, humbug!

Senior ole person who needs to put some clean clothes on, darn it, Don the Ford 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: