Translate

Thursday, February 16, 2023

February 16, 2023

            Does it make you feel as if you are being abused? Well, it does for me! I feel as if they are smiling as they stick it to me, and I am silly enough to allow it to happen. Any time we pay to see something, hear something, or do something, and there are paid commercials which we have not approved to be presented, I feel we are being abused.

            I am speaking of any TV shows or so-called news that you pay to see, any radio program or music that you pay to hear, or any event you pay to go to!

            Why do we pay to watch commercials? It seems as if there are more commercials than there is programing on the TV or Radio.

            Ok, I guess that is enough of my preaching, lets see, did I do anything yesterday? Nope!

            Well I guess that is it for today, what, wait a minute it does seem as if I did something yesterday, what was it. Early morning, I did not go get a cup of real coffee. I did my home work for the bible study class, and I did take time to read from the bible, I guess that can be considered as, “the Don’s own bible study”.

            I did attempt to make some changes to the ring door bell, you know keep it from recording vehicles as they drive by, I was not able to convince it to change. Maybe I should have purchased the more expensive version. Heck, we have other cameras that record everything.

            As usual, I went to school to get the grand kids and was able to get them home safely. Arriving at home my first wife and I went outside to enjoy the afternoon which was 80 degrees. A friend joined us and we had some good conversations. As usual, when we had finished talking about politics, world events, crazy people with guns and so on, the topic switched to the bible. Our friend has just completed reading Revelations and that became the topic of interest. 

            About 6:00pm I went inside, and had for my evening repast, “Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup”. Yep, My favorite wife made it, and I eat it. I would say, “all in all, we had a very good day!”

            Now today it is cold outside, and I do not plan to venture forth into the cold, although I am available to get Dave from work and the kids from school.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a great day filled with love and kindness, please stay safe.

Texas Weather

Senior ole person who likes warm but not hot or cold, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: