Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2023

February 12, 2023

 

                  SOUP BOWL DAY

            Well, we finally made it to the SOUP BOWL DAY, and I am ready for the game, I just need to find out what time they are going to play, and on what channel I can watch them.

          When I learned how much it cost for a ticket ($5,000.00 and up) I decided to stay home and watch the game on TV.

Would you believe that I also decided to take the money I would have spent on the ticket and wager it on the game. Now I did not know where I could place a bet so I went on line and found “_soup_bowl_.gov”, and the computer I talked with said I could place a bet using my bank debit card. That sounded like an easy way to place a bet and obviously I want to bet on the home state team the Cow Boys!

Would you believe, the computer voice was very helpful and said they would accept my bet, and if I win, they will pay me 10 to 1. Now I know some of you never bet so I will explain, 10 to 1 odds means, for every dollar I bet, if or when I win, they will pay me ten. Wow you can’t beat that.

Would you believe, I decided to use the money I would have paid for a ticket to place my bet. I bet $5,000 on the cow boys to win and if they win by more than two points, my winnings would be doubled, the computer voice told me. That means I can win from fifty thousand dollars to as much as one hundred thousand dollars!

Does anyone know what time the game is and what channel it is on.

 

Go cow boys!

Don the Ford

Just kidding, I don’t plan to even watch the game, and I never bet.

No comments: