Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2023

February 26, 2023

            I am sitting here at the Ford’s ole computer entering this data while I have the TV next to me on. It is Saturday afternoon and I have the Three Stooges on, they are on for two hours. The problem is everyone has seen all these ole shows many times in the past, aka olden days, and every week they show one or two that they had shown the previous week. What the heck, it is something for an ole person to do.

            Still on the topic of Three Stooges, but a slight variation, as I was watching the Three stooges they talked in, “Pig Latten”. Now I understood what they had said, actually they said their names in pig latten. Pig Latten was a language kids used occasionally, when I was a kid. It was a secret way to talk for those who knew pig latten. As I remember it, you would remove the first letter of the word, put it to the back of the word, and add an “A” to the word.

“You = ouya”. Hay, I didn’t say it was easy, just a secret kids language.

            Our oldest son Patrick and his wife Karla were here yesterday, and they have a new vehicle. It is a very nice SUV, and we went to lunch in it today. It not only looks good but rides good to. They traded Karla’s vehicle for this vehicle. Heck if we were rich we could have a new vehicle.


            Swap the topic: as we were sitting in the TV room at the Ford’s homestead, we heard an odd sound. I had just been talking about the extra loud rocket motors that they have been testing lately, but the sound was not a rocket test firing. This sound was like a vibration, and it was coming from the fire place. It happened several times, Patrick said it sounded like a bird was tapping on something. The Don went outside to see if he could see anything, and there was a red headed woodpecker pecking on the smoke pipe. He or she flew away when he or she saw The Don

            I did go outside and water some of the plants and berries after Patrick and Karla left, and I had some time to work on my bible study homework. All in all, a very nice day with very little work.

            Now I am here at the Ford’s ole computer again, entering data for the enlightenment of the reading public, and you too. I had a thought last night, who knew I could have a thought in this ole brain, but my ole brain does occasionally come to life. Now even if I remembered what I was considering when the thought came to me, I would not pass that along to you, but I think the following comment has some validity. 

You don't have to do anything, but what you do, or do not do, says a lot about you!

I know, you don’t have the time to think about the above statement, but it does apply to everyone. You can change the word “do to say” and it still applies.

 

Well, I guess that is it for now, hope you have a good day, and please stay safe.

 

Do or don’t do…

Senior ole retired person who might get a cup of homemade coffee, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: