Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2023

February 19, 2023

            We are back to Sunday again; we hope that everyone is doing well today. It isn’t as cool outside this morning as it has been the last couple days, and the day is reported to be a nice warm day.

            Non interesting topic: I was reviewing a couple of the security cameras this morning, I wanted to see what the noise was at the front door about 5:40am. It was the lady who delivers our newspaper, she tosses the paper so it is laying in front of the door when we go out to get it. The odd thing about this, camera #2 was about 40 seconds behind the other cameras. I had never seen this in the past, very odd, but all the cameras were recording.

            Tomorrow, if it is as warm as they predict, the Tres will get a wash job. Yes, it is supposed to be in the low 80s tomorrow.

            Then on Tuesday, I go to the skin doctor and get cut on again. I assume it will be similar to the other time she cut on my face. She did a good job last time, and did not leave a scar.

            If the weather stays nice all day today, I might trans plant a couple plants that my wife refers to as “Mother-in -law Tongue’s”. There were a bunch of them in two pots, and many of them have died due to the cold weather. I would like to get the live parts out and transplant them in fresh potting soil. Who knows if I will perform any other physical actions that could make an ole person tired.

            My favorite wife and I did get out and go to town yesterday,, we did not get what we wanted at the store so we headed for home when my present spouse said, we could go to “O” store (I only give names when I get paid). We both looked things over and we got a couple items but not what we had originally gone to town for. I did not have the 20% off coupon with me, so I did not go to the harbor store.

            On the way home we stopped at a burger drive through and got two burgers, which were not worth what we paid for them.

            Arriving back at home we sit around doing very little. I did do some homework answering those difficult questions and I read from the bible for a while.

            At bed time there was a show on the ole movie channel, “In the heat of the night”. That is a good movie, starring Sidney Poitier, I have seen it several times and I watched it again last night.   

            Well, I guess I am done for now, hope you have a nice Sunday, please stay safe.

Transplant

Senior retired person who is always tired, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: