Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2023

February 4, 2023

            Well, we assume you heard about the spy balloon that is reportedly floating around over the United States, have you heard that there may be one over South America too? Well, we may have evidence that it is really there.

            My favorite wife and I decided, since the weather had warmed up from the cold freezing temps all the way up to 54 degrees, to sit outside for a while, as the sun was still warming things up. We had just got outside when a friend arrived, and she sat outside with us. As usual, our conversations covered political events and we also talked about the Bible, mostly about Revelations.

            As we were discussing many topics, I saw what may have been that spy balloon, just floating around in the eastern sky, so I got a photo.


            You can decide for yourself if it is the spy balloon, I said it may have been the spy balloon.

            Since we are speaking of a photo, I do have another photo. It is of a flower that unfortunately bloomed when the freezing rain was coming down. the ice on the floor caused it to bend over, and that is why they are not standing up.


            Those are the only easter lilies that have bloomed here at the Ford’s homestead this year.

            Topic swap: the newspaper people delivered our paper this morning at 3:00am. How do I know, the ring camera saw them and made an alert noise. That seems a little early for a newspaper delivery, I remember in the olden days the newspaper was delivered by boys in the afternoon. When Tres and I went outside to get the paper we noticed the fog, and the temp was below freezing. I had considered going to get a breakfast burrito but with the freezing fog I decided to play it safe and stay home.

            I have a cup of homemade coffee here on the desk, and no burrito!

            I need to get after some weeds, but I will wait until it is a little warmer, that way my ole senior body will only be stiff due to being old and not due to the cold weather.

            I see the birds are looking for some bird food, hoping I will put some out, and we have a new bag so I will attempt to provide the birds with a meal.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope your day is everything you want it to be, and we hope everyone stays safe.

Winter over?

Senior retired person who hopes so, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: