Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Not talking about it 05.01.2022

            Let us see what the Don is not talking about this morning!

            First, I will not talk about digging a hole to plant a rose bush, that was in a 3-gallon container. I will not comment on the fact that the rose bush had white blooms.

            Second, I am not going to comment about digging another hole for a shrub, that was in a 3-gallon container. I am not going to tell you; the size of the container gives you and idea of how big the hole was.

            Third; I refuse to comment on the fact that I helped my favorite spouse as she emptied two large cement flower pots, then cleaned out the drain hole in the bottom. I will not comment on the fact that I walked all the way out into the back 40, two times, to get small cement blocks to place under those cement flower pots, which might help them drain better.

            Forth; I am not commenting on the fact that I did use a shovel, to loosen up the dirt in an area that my present spouse may want to plant something in. I am not telling you that the dirt was wet and will need to dry some before I can break up the lumps.

            -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -           -            -  

                        What will I talk about?

            I will talk about trying to get the damaged head off the ole weed eater. Having no luck, I went over to the neighbor and asked if he had any ideas. He said he had removed other trimmer heads, and he was successful at removing this one. Now I need to get a new trimmer head.

            Later, he and his wife came over and sat outside with my first wife and me. We had very interesting conversations. Then another friend dropped by which added to the interesting conversations, we all had fun. We did enjoy having friends for the afternoon happy time!

 

Friends, chats, relaxing!

Senior person who enjoys friendly chats, and has a photo to share, Don the Ford


                                                           

                                                            That’s all folks!

No comments: