Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Solar powered 05.25.2022

            As you may have seen, the title line is solar powered. Now before we get to that topic, allow me to comment on the weather. It rained and stormed last night.

            Now to the title line, solar powered, it came to me yesterday evening as I was unwilling to watch TV, (cause there was nothing on TV, that I wanted to watch), that on other planets, “the beings”, are very different from us earthlings.

            In truth, I was considering what heaven will be like. Now I assume each person has their own idea of what heaven will be like. As for me, I think it will be very beautiful, and very advanced, when compared to what we have known here on earth. Think about this, God has been around forever, do you think he gets from one place to another in a car or airplane, I don’t think so!

            Considering the above, I also wondered how beings from other planets will look. I am sure that beings on other planets will be a lot different from humans. Then it came to me, we here on earth breathe air, what about beings on planets that do not breathe air, how do they survive? Yep, you got it, solar power.

            Consider if you will, a being whose body is able to absorb sun light, and the sun light to them is like air is to us. Now I did not say they did not have air on the planet, as they have vegetation, and vegetation provide them with food and makes air, but they do not need air to survive. 

            I do wonder, when the sun is not shining, can these beings move, are the able to store some energy in their bodies which would allow them to move on a cloudy day?

            What? You think I am crazy! I am not crazy; I am silly grandpa!

            I can see that no one is interested in aliens, so I will change the topic. School is out tomorrow, and today is the last day for me to take and retrieve the grand kids for this school year, their mother will deliver and pick them up tomorrow.

            Since no one asked, we had a smidgen over two inches of rain here at the Fords homestead last evening. Since it was storming and the possibility of hail being present, I took the Ford’s ole Chevy to the neighbors and park it under the metal cover. It is nice to have good neighbors!

            Well, I need to get ready to make the last scheduled delivery of the grand kids, hope you have a good day.

Enjoy the cool day!

Senior retired person who might get a breakfast burrito this morning, Don the Ford

No comments: