Translate

Friday, May 27, 2022

Plan for the day 05.27.2022

            I have a plan for the day and it is; leave the homestead and get a cup of coffee and a breakfast burrito, return home and eat the burrito. Water the flowers in pots, check the black berry vines for ripe black berries, mow the back 40, get a drink of water and take a ten-minute break, trim the back 40.

            By the time I finish trimming the back 40, it will be lunch time. I hope I will be able to drag my ole body back into the homestead and have leftovers for lunch. These leftovers came from our supper last evening at a local restaurant.

            Theme change; I have a photo of a pecan on the Ford’s ole pecan tree.


            It may be difficult to see, but there is one pecan on the tree, and it is from last year. Yep, one that the squirrels either did not want, or could not get to. The pecan is in the center of the photo.

            I have another photo that you will not be interested in, but since this is my journal, aka blog posting, I will insert the photos that got my detention. In the following photo I could see a new moon in the morning sky as the sun was rising this morning. You may not be able to see it in the photo, but it is near the center.


                                                           

            Well, I need to get the coffee and burrito, hope we all have a good day!

Work not rest not!

Senior retired person who can rest as good as anyone, Don the Ford

No comments: