Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day 05.08.2022

            Well, we had a very nice meal yesterday, it was our celebration for Mother’s Day. When we arrived, they said we would be waiting one hour to get a table. The restaurant was not full, so we assumed they did not have enough staff. We did wait about 30 minutes to get a seat.

            The food was good, service was good, except for one problem, my favorite wife’s steak, SUCKED. Each bite had gristle in it, you know, it was chewy. We didn’t pay for it, and they offered her one to go.

            As usual, the conversations were interesting. All in all, we had an enjoyable time.

            I moved a camera from the ole swing set, to the back patio. It now covers the back door and entire patio. This camera works off of motion, and I can talk or listen to anyone in front of it. Tres was laying on the patio so I decided to say his name through the camera. Tres looked right at the camera, which is near the roof, and he began to bark. I had to go get him to come in as he wasn’t going to stop barking.

            The camera sends alerts if anything or anyone gets in front of it.

            Speaking of the patio, yesterday morning I took my cup of coffee and went out on the patio before sunrise. I am always amazed at the number of birds that are singing before day light. It sounded as if every bird was calling for something, I assume they are wanting day light to come. The weather was warm, it was foggy, and the coffee was good!

            I have discovered that there are some wasps building a nest next to my ole rocker. I have a photo of the area where the wasps are building.


            The Blue bell, not ice cream, is where they are building inside, out of site. When I sit there, I see them going in and coming out. I have tried to get a photo on the inside, it isn’t perfect but if you look closely, you can see the new nest, inside the bell.


             Then what could be better than a photo of the ole senior retired person sitting outside with his sun glasses on? You are right, nothing could be better!


            Topic change; Charlie, our cat, is still missing.

            Another topic; I went and got gas for the Ford’s ole Chevy, and a burrito for me and my favorite wife, this morning.

            Ok, it is now Sunday, so I will provide one Biblical comment.

            “All things are possible, if only you believe”!

            Consider that comment, you can do anything if you believe! You can’t kind of believe, you must have true belief. The word “maybe”, can’t be in that belief.

 

Senior retired person who believes, Don the Ford

No comments: