Translate

Monday, May 9, 2022

Another week starts 05.09.2022

            Let’s see if anything interesting happened yesterday. A good friend came over and re potted a couple plants for us. He had given my favorite wife these plants last year. He had noted that he would come back and help with the plants. Keith brought everything he needed, to put these plants in larger pots. I was able to help a little bit.

            He also reviewed a couple other plants that he had given us and had a couple suggestions as to how we should place and water them. It is very nice to have friends who are that helpful and friendly.

            I need to build a small table for a plant, which needs to be out in the sun, and the pot must be about 20 inches above the ground. I have looked around and I have several short pieces of scrap 2X4s, I might be able to create something for this plant. 

            Charlie the cat is still missing.

            New topic; as we were sitting outside yesterday, in the sweltering heat, I did have the Ford’s ole fan blowing air on both of us, as it was in the mid-90s, we observed a lady from one block away, walking down the street. This lady is a small lady, who seems to be physically fit. When I say small, she probably takes two steps to one of mine.

            My wife noted that she was probably hot, since she had jeans and a long-sleeved shirt on. I then noted that her shoes had drawn my attention. Her shoes were extra white, they were walking shoes, but they seemed to be extra-large for this small lady. Those big white shoes got our attention, but they did not seem to slow her down.

            Topic swap, I know you are not interested in my photos, so I will put one in this posting. 


            I always find it interesting, to see the moon out during a bright, sunny, hot day.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, hope you have a good day.

Work more, rest less!

Senior ole retired person, who may have that statement backwards, Don the Ford

             

No comments: