Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2022

It is turning red 05.12.2022

            Yes, the scrapper has his computer working again, and I can talk about working, and the color red. The small table which was created for the flowerpot, is now finished, and I hope to have a couple photos of the scrapper’s work.

            Let’s get started with a photo of the first red of this year, here at the Ford’s homestead, and the photo will hopefully follow this note!


       
     I will likely be busy for a while, now that the first berry is turning red, as it will then change to Black, and the others will follow.

            Now I will attempt to move from the red berry to the red flowerpot table. The table has been painted and I have installed two eye screws in two sides of the table. The eye screws will serve to anchor the flowerpot onto the table. Photo to follow.


            A good thing about being a scrapper, the work does not need to be perfect. I have another photo, maybe two of the table after it was located in a flower bed.



           The above photos, show the table with a flower on it, and it is now located in a flower bed. You are correct, my assistant was taking it easy when I took these photos.

            What? I should have known, I show you a photo, and instead of you seeing what I am attempting to present, you see my aliens in the background.

            Yesterday (Wednesday) I did trim and mow the front yard, and if I do say it myself, “it looks very nice”! An Ole senior works his poor ole body to a point of total exhaustion, and never gets a thank you. Wait a minute, I did get a comment. A lady on a bike rode by and said, “I like your yard, it looks very nice”!

            Well, I think that is it for now, have a good day!

 

Positive comments help!

Senior ole retired person who was positive at one time, Don the Ford

No comments: