Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May the 4th, be with you 05.04.2022

            Well, I guess everyone is saying, “May the fourth be with you”, today. as soon as I turned the puter on, I read the comment, so I am not going to put it on my daily blog and be like everyone else. Why should an ole senior person be like those real people, and make comments like, “May the fourth be with you”, that is just advertising for the Star Wars videos, and if I don’t get paid to advertise, I do not comment about it!

            Now for the real subject matter of the day. Yesterday I did very little other than try to get my first wife’s Mother’s Day present working. Yep, she got a new phone, and now we need to get it all set up. Yes, it will make and receive calls, and it will text messages, and it will receive email from one of her accounts, and that account is not the one she uses. If I can’t get it set up, then one of our sons will likely be able to do that this Saturday.

            I did pick up both Alex and then Gabi from school yesterday. I was surprised when we went to pick up Gabi, she was sitting on a bench, and there was a boy sitting beside her. My little granddaughter is only 15 years old, and that is too young to talk to boys!

            Another thought for today; all the grass here at the Fords Homestead needs to be mowed, so I think I might address the front yard today, and the back 40 later. I still need to put the new tire on the riding mower. Darn it, there is just too much work for ole retired senior people.

I do have two photos that you may not be interested in, but I will show them anyway!



            In the first photo, you might see what I see when I sit outside in the afternoon, they were just ignoring each other.

            In the second photo I noticed that our mailbox lines up with the neighbors across the street. Yes, that is the morning paper as Tres had not yet picked it up.

            I am done, got to go, have a good day!

Real people have it too easy!

Senior person who has to work too much, Don the Ford

No comments: