Translate

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Doctor’s Visit 05.18.2022

            Yep. I have a scheduled visit with the eye doctor today, which was originally scheduled for December 13th.  That visit was changed due to, "the doctor is not available". They rescheduled and the next visit was canceled due to, "ice on the roads". Now it is almost a year later, and I have my 6 months visit scheduled.

            I need to get the kids to school on time this morning, and hope that the traffic is lite so I can get to the doctor's office on time. One thing I do not like is having my eyes dilated. I am one of those people who take a long time to get back to normal. I have even sat in the homestead with sun glasses on, due to the eyes being dilated.

            Topic change; I guess I need to get some bird seed, there are doves and other birds at the feeder and on the ground around the feeder, looking for food.

            Subject change; I had the sprinkler people here at the homestead to review and repair a couple sprinklers yesterday. They did the review, and repair, and I was told the price. I suggested a discount if I paid in cash, and I received said discount.

            Well, I guess that is all for now, hope you have a nice day!

 

Always ask for a discount!

                        The worst that could happen is they say no.

Senior person who always asks for a discount, Don the Ford

No comments: