Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Nothing doing 05.24.2022

            Good morning to some of you, and good afternoon to the rest of you. I have to say I did not do a lot of anything yesterday. I took Alex to school, and on the way back I did stop and get a burrito for me and my favorite wife. Today I am having cereal for my morning meal.

            I did mow the front yard yesterday morning after picking up the sticks a second time. Not all these sticks come from our trees. The neighbor’s tree is tall and a good wind will provide part of our yard with some litter. Mowing the front yard involved moving those two big flower pots, and being an ole senior person that is not easy. Even though I may not enjoy all the work I do, I am still happy that I am able to do it!  

            Later in the day I picked David up at work, and since he had some OT, I was not able to take him to his home before going to get the Alex and the Gabi from their schools. David and I were allowed to sit in the car for the better part of an hour waiting on Alex to get out. Yes, I could get in line later, and then I would wait back there as the line of cars move very slow when picking up the kids.

            After getting the Alex we drove over to the high school to get Gabi. The traffic getting to the high school is crazy, and then being in line takes a while. We did finally get the Fords delivered to their home, and this Ford made it to his home.

            Some of us ole people like to be on schedule each day. Being on schedule for me means, I do not need to think too much. Some ole brains can get over heated when they are required to think! The rest of this week my schedule is not normal, I hope my ole brain can stay cool.

            Thursday of this week is the last day of school.

            We were supposed to have gotten rain last evening, we did not. We are supposed to have rain today and tonight with possible storms, we want and need the rain, not the storms.

            Well, it is coffee time, I need to go.

 

Stay on schedule!

Senior ole retired person who is off his rocker, I mean schedule, Don the Ford

No comments: