Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2022

New or no schedule 05.26.2022

            Today is the last day of school in our district, and I do not get to take the kids to, or from school today. Wow, who knew this ole person would have a day to do nothing. Having extra time, since I have nothing to do, I will attempt to put a couple photos in this posting, you are welcome!

            First, let's see some grass. Nope, not the kind of grass you smoke, my neighbor and good friend, is a retired drug cop. The recent rains have helped the Ford’s grass grow, maybe more than I want. Growing thick and fast means, this ole senior retired person has to mow and trim grass and weeds more often than he wants.


            Yes, there is an angel at the tree, and yes, I had to get downlow to take the above photo.


            This bug, worm, leach or whatever it is, was found on the front walkway this morning. I had to get down close to get the photo. After I took the photo, the leach asked if he could take a photo of me. I of course said yes, the photo was taken by the leach, while I was bending over just above him. I know you enjoy photos of me, I can send you an 8X10 photo for a small fee! 


            What, oh, the item in my pocket is the control for the Tres’ shock collar. When we go out front to get the paper, I put the collar on him to keep him from chasing any of the cats down the street.

            I do need to check the berry beds for any ripe berries this morning.

            The weather has caused one of my ole antennas to come loose. It is an inverted V antenna, that is a wire antenna, and it is just hanging from the tower. I would like to have that tower taken down. Nope, I do not climb them anymore.

            With the recent rains, I will likely have things to do tomorrow, AKA mowing!

            Topic swap; need or want? This ole person (I am talking about myself; I don’t want others to think I am referring to them) some times wants to purchase an item which he says he needs. He has reasons for needing / wanting the item. If he needs the item then he should purchase it. If he wants the item, but does not need it, should he purchase it? That is my conundrum.

Be there for them!

Senior retired person who knows what a conundrum is, Don the Ford

           

No comments: