Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Fire in the sky 05.21.2022

            This morning, as I staggered out to the front yard, following the Tres, I noticed the sky was on fire. While the Tres was getting the newspaper, I took a photo of the sky fire.


                                                           

            Now that I think about it, it may have been the sun rising in the east.

            Reverting to yesterday; I was allowed to help my favorite wife replant a flower. This is the flower that has been setting on the red scrap table, which was recently constructed by the Senior Scrapper Himself! I do have a photo of the completed replanting, the flower is in a new and larger pot, but it is still on the red scrap table.


            I should note that our project supervisor wanted to be in the photo. He is a good supervisor, but he does like to have his photo taken.

            I have been wanting to add some shelves to the Fords ole shed, in an effort to organize some of the smaller crap, I mean necessary equipment. After checking prices online, which were from $50.00 to $200, I will likely need to build the shelves myself. That would mean I would need to pay for good wood. I guess I will compare the cost of the needed wood, and then decide how to approach the project. Thought, maybe I could just get rid of some of the necessary equipment (aka crap). Maybe I could have a driveway sell!

            I could present a photo of the recently mowed back 40, but I doubt that anyone would want to see the results of an ole senior person’s labor.


           If I had a couple goats, I would not need to mow the back 40, they could keep it mowed for me. Then in the fall we could bar-B-cue the goats and have a block party!

            I really do not have anything to present from yesterday, all I did was take kids to school and bring them home again. I was able to get a nap or two during the day, I guess that counts as something.

            Now that I think of it, I worked on some wires that should make it possible for me to air up the tires of the Ford’s ole riding mower, by using the battery as power, for a 12-volt air compressor. I have not yet tried it but being the electronic genius that I am, I do believe it will work. When I try it, if it doesn’t work, you will never know, cause I will not enlighten you, the public.

            Our neighbors have a garage sell going on today. In all actuality, it is a drive way sell. There is a lot more traffic on this dead-end street, which we the residence of the area do not like.

 

Enjoy the day!

Senior ole person who may need to purchase some new wood, Don the Ford

 

 

No comments: