Translate

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Tired first time 11/03/2021

            You may be right; this senior is probably tired all the time. That being said, this senior was allowed to help his first esposa (look it up if you don't know) paint yesterday. This area was above the garage door. The rollers both large and small proved to work as expected, on both 5-foot pole and expandable to 10-foot pole. You're right, I should have taken a picture of the painted area, as it seems to be professionally done. No, it hasn't been completed, the trim needs to be painted in order to consider that part of the, "Three-step project" complete. 

            Let us get away from work and let me offer something that is older than you! I have a picture of a T-shirt, worn by my favorite wife about 70 years ago. Back in the olden days, when we lived in the "Show Me State”, there was a bakery in Cape Girardeau, named Bunny Bread. One could order a T-shirt with their name on it, from the bakery.

                                                   

            That T-shirt might fit a 2-year-old, the name Donna K. Owen is on it.

            I have no plans for this day, other than my spouse has said she would allow me to move some flowers around in preparation for the coming cool weather.

            I just noticed, I have not turned the so-called news on this morning, now I know why I have enjoyed sitting here at the computer so much!

            I just looked at the security cameras and I need to clear a few spider webs that can only be seen in night mode.

            I should go and start the Ford’s ole Chevy so it can warm up a little, before taking the kids to school.

 

Don’t melt in the rain!

Senior retired person who doesn’t have to paint today, Don the Ford

No comments: