Translate

Thursday, November 18, 2021

What happened 11/18/2021

            Well not a lot yesterday, the contractor did arrive and did make a lot of noise. I have a photo showing what the noise caused.


 
           Later in the day they had removed the broken cement and have forms setup and ready for cement.

 


        They will return today and place the forms for the walk way around to the drive way. I assume they will possibly poor the cement today.

            I will try to get photos when, or if, they get it completed.

            That is all that happened yesterday, just a normal day at the Ford’s Homestead.

            I hope to get my hair cut today, you know, so I will look good for Thanksgiving.

 

Sooner or later…!

Senior retired person who can’t use the front door, Don the Ford

No comments: