Translate

Thursday, November 11, 2021

I wish I had. 11/11/2021

            That odd-ball title line states, “I wish I had”.  What is it the Don wishes he had? The Don wishes he had something to write about today, but he has nothing.

            There is another odd ball point, is entering info using a key board considered as writing? It seems to me that writing should be done with an instrument like a pencil. So, is me posting these odd ball posts considered as writing, or entering?

            If it is entering, then, where am I entering? The verb “enter” means, “To go in or into”. When I put together these posts, I am sitting still. In truth, I do squirm (squirm) around in this chair somewhat, but I am not going in anywhere or anything, except if I go into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, then I am entering, but that has nothing to do with these posts!

            Staying on the subject of writing or entering, I say I have written stories, but have I? Yesterday, as I was waiting for the Alex to get out of school, I was reading a story that I had composed a couple years ago. Did you see what I just did? I used the word composed, and that solves the debate over entering or writing! Wow, how did I get so intelligent?

              As I was attempting to state, yesterday as I was waiting on the Alex to get out of school, I was reading a story that I had composed. This story is, in my opinion, not only interesting, but I am amazed that I composed it. Is it odd to read something that you have composed and think it is not only interesting but also well written?

            Anyway, enough about me, lets get to a different subject, “What did the Don do yesterday”! I did put a couple more flowers into the Ford’s little hot house, there are still 4 more to be moved before a freeze arrives. I did get a hand saw out and cut up the parts of the bushes that I had removed from the north end of the homestead. They are now in the trash container.

            I did identify the locations of the lawn sprinkler heads that are near where the new side walk will be installed. That should help the contractor if, I mean when they come.

            I did charge the electric bike, as the Alex came over to our homestead after school yesterday and road the bike. He rides it up and down the street but I think it would be more fun if there was another biker to ride with him, then they could go different places throughout Hewitt. Oddly, Alex is now referring to the bike as his. I think he now has an electric bike on his Christmas list.

            The weather was nice yesterday and I could have gotten on top the house and painted two areas. These areas require one to sit or lay on the roof to paint them. It is coffee time, I got to go!

May you have something to do!

Senior person who would like to vacuumed the leaves from the yard, Don the Ford

No comments: