Translate

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Fall in Texas 11/13/2021

            Being from Missouri, and now I am a naturalized Texan, I have seen many versions of fall foliage. In Missouri, it seems as if all the trees turn colors about the same time, an it is very beautiful. Some trees will turn colors in central Texas, while others, just drop their leaves in an effort to irritate the human population. I have a photo of the Fall foliage in Hewitt, enjoy!


 
            I don’t know whose house this is but the tree is in its full fall colors.

            Bad news for this ole retired family, the teller machine was broken yesterday, so we did not get our stipends, the $5.00 is still in the machine.

            It was too windy to get outside and paint yesterday, there are a couple lower areas that I could have painted, if it wasn’t so windy. Maybe I can paint a little today, if it isn’t too cold!

            I did raise the scaffolding platform a little yesterday, this time I did it the smart way. Basically, you take some things apart, and them put them back together in a different location, which allows one to raise or lower the platform, on which one stands. I have changed the platform height in the past without taking it apart, and that was too heavy for this ole senior to try again.

            As I sit here in the Ford’s ole office, I have noticed some birds that seem to be fighting over one of the bird houses. I have considered this in the past, do the birds use the bird houses year-round. It would make good sense to have a place to get in out of the weather, for those birds that don’t fly south.

            Well, I can’t think of anything else to discuss this morning, we hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe day!

 

Stay warm, be nice!

 

Senior retired person who has no schedule for today, Mr. Don the Ford

No comments: