Translate

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Good Sunday morning 11/07/2021

            Now that we have made it to Sunday, maybe my favorite wife and I will have a day of rest. One might ask, why does the Ford’s need a day of rest, will allow me to enlighten you.

            My first spouse worked all day on tamales, and if you have ever put a day in making tamales, you know what real work is, and that is after her normal work she does like vacuuming and other normal tasks.

            I didn’t work as hard as my present wife, but I was allowed to do a couple projects. First, cut up the parts of the bushes that I was allowed to cut down the other day, into small pieces. The small pieces go into the trash can better, taking up less room. In other words, proper placement allows for more trash. Second, I was allowed to clean off the Ford’s ole trailer, as I wanted to take it to our son David’s house and pick up some scaffolding. Third, after returning from Dave’s house, he showed me how to put the scaffolding together.

            Alex was with his dad and while we were talking the Alex was riding the Ford’s ole electric bike. He likes the bike and now I think he wants one for himself.

            Forth, I ate some lunch consisting of a sandwich and 5 test tamales, which were good, then I was allowed to get about a 15-minute nap. Fifth, I painted the back portion of the Homestead, the tan portion using the rollers on an extended handle, the red will be the last to be painted. Photo to follow.


         The chair previously had a flower pot on it, although I could have used it to rest, the bushes are cut off at about the 4-foot level, the tan paint on the bricks was from a previous painting. Sixth, I went around the corner from the above photo, where I again painted more of the tan color, although I did not complete that portion, as I need to cut some bushes more or less as seen in the above photo, which will allow me to continue painting. Seventh, I put the paint and other tools away. Photo of some items that were put a way.

           Ninth, my favorite wife and I sat outside for a while thinking and talking about everything that happened yesterday.

            You may be correct, since we didn’t do anything why should we get a day of rest!

 

Little work, lots of rest!

 

Senior retired person who might rest today or maybe not, Don the Ford

No comments: