Translate

Monday, November 15, 2021

What to do 11/15/2021

            I think today is Monday again. The tree trimming people have contacted us after about three weeks of hearing nothing, wanting to come today and finish the work they had started. I told the owner that I assumed he had a lot of work and put us off until the work had reduced. He apologized and said they had some equipment problems.

            David (the Ford) and I looked at some of the needed work and had determined that we could do the trimming over the house, and the limb all the way back to the tree.

            I have decided to let the tree trimming people do the work. That will help me to not need to do the most difficult part of the work, picking up the trimmings, and hauling them off. There are dead limbs in the tree that they will also remove.

            We are back on the normal schedule of taking the grand kids to school. Hay, next week is Thanksgiving, the grand kids will be out of school for a week, and who knows, we may have some food to eat here at the Ford’s homestead on the 25th.      

            Speaking of schedules, I have not been watching the Fox news for the last couple weeks. In truth, I will turn it on and they will be talking about something I am not interested in, so I turn the sound off and enter data into this ole computer. Then in a few minutes I notice the TV is still on, and I turn the TV off.  Some changes are good, and that is a good change.

            I have a photo from the roof of the Homestead, I just thought I would post.


            I also have an ole item that is 35 years old, photo to follow.


            It is an ole hunting guide from back in the day when I use to hunt. Would you believe, this item will be offered for sale in the annual auction here at the Homestead, one week before Christmas. You will be able to view the item by appointment only!

            What? I think that comment is not very nice! You should not make remarks like that! I wish everyone could hear what you said.

            What? Now the rest of you also want to know what he said. OK, he said, “Everything at the Ford Homestead is old”!

            I will take him off the email list. What? Now he says he has my blog site in his favorite file, and he don’t need my emails to see my blog. He’s right, you can put my blog site, or any web site in your favorite folder, and see them any time.

            After all that, I guess I need to go get a cup of coffee, see you later.

 

Be nice to ole people!

Senior retired person who tries to be nice, sometimes, Don the Ford

No comments: