Translate

Monday, November 8, 2021

New start new week 11/08/2021

            Well, I guess we are kind of back to normal now, yes, I still have some painting to do, but I think I do have the bushes all trimmed. The final bunch was cut Sunday, lots of work for a senior on his rest day. Before and after Photos to follow.



             As you can see I did paint part of the wall, the darker collor is the new paint. I was told to cut them off about window level, I hope that is what she meant as it is done! I guess I have plenty to do today, darn it!

            Back to normal today, I get to take the grand kids to school, and if the weather is cooperative, I will again be painting.

            Speaking of taking the grand kids to school, I, being a very nice, and silly grandpa, was outside this morning, (at 6:00am) cleaning the back seat of the Ford's ole Chevy. Before anyone asks, I had allowed the Tres (aka our pot hound) to ride in the back seat Saturday. Tres can't go anywhere without leaving some hair. I did not want either of the grand kids to go to school with dog hair on their clothing. See, I am a nice and silly grandpa.

            The time change has thrown me and the animals off our schedules. It will take us a while to get use to the change, heck I now sit outside an hour later, and it is cooler with less sun light. Wow, this time change has thrown me off balance. I just went and made a cup of coffee and I don't usually have a second cup until I return from delivering the grandkids. 

            Being a good neighbor, I did remind the new neighbor to put his trash out this morning, he didn't put it out last week, I bet the container smelled bad!

            It is a little foggie outside, but since the sun is up it is light and easy to see, so driving should not be a problem.

Smile at least twice today!

 

Senior retired person who has things to do, Don the Ford

No comments: