Translate

Monday, November 29, 2021

Forced, nope allowed 11/29/2021

            I want you all to know, I was not forced this time, I was allowed to help install some Christmas decorations yesterday. I do have some photos which shows what the Ford’s did yesterday. But first, I will verbalize some of what I did.

            Sitting in the garage I repaired a couple trees that had some of the lights out. Knowing that when one light burns out, that will not cause a bunch of lights to go out. I presumed that one of the many lights which were out, may have been loose or a light missing. I checked each of the lights that were out and I did find one that was broken, I fixed it, and on the other tree there was a loose light, I fixed that. Both trees were installed yesterday.

            Also, I hooked the wires from the homestead to the various displays. I installed one string of lights around the flower bed, another is needed. No lights along the roof yet.


                                   


                                

            The photos were taken before it was dark, they appear much brighter after dark. 4 photos equal 4,000 words.

            My favorite wife is installing some decorations in the house at this time, I am not totally sure what I will do today, but I am sure it will be after the temperature warms up a little.

 

Whatever you do, stay safe!

 

Senior person who knows how to decorate, Don the Ford

           





No comments: