Translate

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Tree trimming 101 09/22/2021

            They are here and they are making noise, I assume that means, they are working. Most of the noise is coming from the wood chipper. As I sit here at the Ford’s ole desk, I can observed most of the work taking place at ground level, I can’t see the person up in the tree.


            In the above photo one can see the two trees next to the Ford’s ole shed that will hopefully be removed. If all goes well, I may have a photo tomorrow of the shed without the trees.

            My favorite wife left me here all alone with this noisy work, heck I doubt that I could take a nap while they are working. I just thought, I will need to pay them before they leave, I doubt that they would take an I.O.U.

            This cool weather was good for Tres and my walk this morning, and it is good for the fellows who are working on removing the trees. It was 58 degrees when we started our walk this morning, and the high is supposed to be in the mid-80s today. They are calling for nice weather the next few days, then a warm up this weekend. The cool weather came on the day that Fall starts, nice!

            I have a photo of the fellow in the upper part of one of the trees.

                                                           

            I am glad it is him and not me up there!

            I guess that is all for now, I want to watch them and I can’t be writing and watch at the same time. 

One tree down one to go!

Senior retired person who will be broke after today, Don the Ford

No comments: