Translate

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Senior scrapper 09/01/2021

            What did the senior scrapper do yesterday, I worked? The Don worked?

            Photos will follow and the project is not done. What have I not yet completed; the unit will need to be painted! I know no one cares, so I will explain anyway! I used all scrap wood, I put it together with used screws, all were left over from the kids ole fort. When I paint it, I will use paint that we have from other Homestead projects. Who knows what color it will be?


                                                           

            Above is a notched 2 x 4. There were 16 of those.

 


                                                          

            Above is the frame after an error had been corrected.


                                                           

Above, the unit is ready to be painted. I can slide it away from the wall, when I need to use the generator, it does not have a back.


                                                           

            The unit is built to protect the generator, and serve as a place to store anything. Although you can't see it, there is a 50-foot heavy duty extension cord, laying on top of the generator.

            I did change the oil in the generator, the oil that came out of it was clean, but a year old. I run the generator for about 30 minutes. It will accept a battery, if I wasn't on a fixed income, I could buy one. I used the pull start and it started on the first pull, Nice! 😊

            If my ole body is able, I will put a coat of paint on the scrap wood structure today. I have several other projects that need to be done, lets hope my ole body will allow me to do them, and that my ole brain remembers which projects to do. 😊

 

Respond as if everyone has it!

Get the shot, mask up!

 

Senior retired ole person who needs to be working right now, Don the Ford   

No comments: