Translate

Monday, September 20, 2021

We made it to 09/20/2021

            We made it to Monday, is the title line, but I did not want to insert Monday in the title line, so it is without Monday.

            First, allow me to state what I did Sunday, other then complain and take naps. I drove the Ford’s ole Chevy into the back 40 in hopes of finding some shade. I parked in what seemed to be a shady spot, and I began to attempt to clean the Ford’s ole Chevy. I attempted to clean the inside first and then I attempted to wash the outside.

            The shade moved away before I was done washing the vehicle, so I was partly in the sun and it was hot. How hot was it? 97 degrees! As I understand it, we may hit 100 degrees today, which would be the second 100 degrees day this year. The ford’s ole Chevy looks better after the wash job!

            Topic change; the Tres and I went for our early morning walk today and as usual the Tres had to stop and review many mail boxes and street light poles. The Tres finds a nice trash can, he raises his leg and he urinates on the trash can, relieving himself of most, if not all the urine.

            From that point on, all his leg lifting is, “symbolic”. Tres would lift his leg but nothing was coming out of him. Now for that one reader, the word “symbolic does not refer to a cymbal, it does not mean a clanging cymbal sound like one would hear in a band! The meaning of the word “symbolic is easily found in a dictionary.

            Oh no, now I need to explain what a “dictionary” is. How many years has it been since you have seen a “dictionary”, I would bet it has been a bunch! I should have said, ask your smart phone what the definition of “symbolic” is. Now that person is wondering what a “definition” is, I give up!

            I provide valuable information about myself and my dog, and I end up trying to explain the meaning of words I have used.

            Change of subject: as the Tres and I ventured outside this morning, prior to the morning walk, I took a photo of the Ford’s kind of new patio cover.


                                               

            Yes, it is dark, we take early morning walks, before taking the grand kids to school.

Get ready, 100 degrees today!

Retired senior person who wants to stay inside today, Don the Ford

No comments: