Translate

Thursday, September 2, 2021

It is painted 09/02/2021

            The title line states that it is painted, and we will get to that topic a little later. First, I want to tell you a true story. I know, no one wants to hear a true story from The Don, but you are getting it anyway.

            A few days ago, I brought the Ford's ole generator from the shed to the garage. Along with it, I brought a 50-foot heavy duty extension cord, and two small cords. At some point I noticed that I had mis placed the two small cords. Over a two-day period, I searched the garage 3 times, I searched the shed twice, I even looked in the trash container and the recycle bin to see if I had accidently tossed them out.

            Those two small wires were gone. I wondered if I had left them on the driveway chair and someone took them. I asked my favorite spouse if she knew where they were, she did not. I thought, I guess I will need to buy new cords.

            I sat down and I thought, what if I ask for help from above to find the cords? In the past I have had times where I had lost things, and I asked for help from above to find the thing, and I found it. So, I asked, would you help me find the two wires, and immediately it came to me that they were in a box in the garage where I had placed them. I had searched off and on for two days and found nothing. I asked for help and immediately it came to me, I knew where they were.


            Now you can look at this true story anyway you want to. Did I get help from above? I believe, I did. We all should believe, and it doesn't hurt to ask for help from above! 

*          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *            *          *          *

            Now let us get to the painting that the Don has completed. First, I will present a photo of the generator with all three cords on top. Then I will present a photo of the painted unit, for your pleasure, covering the generator. Yes, I am taking care of the environment by being the senior recycler, using scrap wood, used screws, and old paint, that is recycling at its best! 😊   


   

                                            

            The Don does good work, and he asks for help from above when needed!

Believe and all is possible!

 

Senior retired ole person who does an excellent job of recycling, Don the Ford 

 

           

No comments: