Translate

Friday, September 10, 2021

It has been a week 09/10/2021

            Even though it seems like a month, it has only been one week, as of today. It seems so odd, I don't have a driver license (also known as an ID), if the Alex was sick at school, I could not go get him as I do not have an ID (also known as a driver's license).

            The Ford's ole truck needs gas, I don't have a credit card to get gas. Wow, I just thought, I could purchase gas with cash money, but I would need to go inside the building to pay. 😐

            I am being lazy today, and I don't want to mow. I guess I should be outside mowing this morning as the temperature is very cool (60s), and it is supposed to be hot this afternoon (90s). I do need to do a little work on a flower out back, but that will not take much time. If I mow the back 40, I will also need to finish moving items away from the two trees that need to be removed.

            I did take the Gabi and Alex to school this morning, and we attempted to go to the star coffee place before school. We got in line in front of the building, 15 minutes later we were still inline in front of the building. Needless to say, we left the line and I took the kids to school.

            I think I will go outside and see if I can do a couple small projects with out getting too tired. I have a photo for this posting.

 


                                              

Be nice to ole people!

You will be there some day!

Senior retired person who needs to move around a little, Don the Ford

No comments: